FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésP.M. ConnexionConnexion
Love And Trouble A Midlife Reckoning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Déterminants Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Partie Public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur Message
emmegol
Touriste

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 05:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Love And Trouble A Midlife Reckoning Répondre en citant

Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning
by Claire Dederer
rating: 5.0 (12 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning

From the New York Times best-selling author of Poser: My Life in Twenty-Three Yoga Poses, a ferocious, sexy, hilarious memoir about going off the rails at midlife and trying to reconcile the girl she was with the woman she has become.

Claire Dederer is a happily married mother of two, ages nine and 12, when she suddenly finds herself totally despondent and, simultaneously, suffering through a kind of erotic reawakening. This exuberant memoir shifts between her present experience as a middle-aged mom in the grip of mysterious new hungers and herself as a teenager - when she last experienced life with such heightened sensitivity and longing.

From her hilarious chapter titles ("How to Have Sex with Your Husband of Seventeen Years") to her subjects - from the boyfriend she dumped at 14 the moment she learned how to give herself an orgasm, to the girls who ruled her elite private school ("when I left Oberlin I thought I had done with them forever, but it turned out...they also edited all the newspapers and magazines, and wrote all the books"), to raising a teenage daughter herself - Dederer writes with an electrifying blend of wry wit and raw honesty. She exposes herself utterly, and in doing so captures something universal about the experience of being a woman, a daughter, a wife.

Details:
price: $13.99
bound: 7 hours
publisher: Random House Audio
lang: English
asin: B06XWWZ3FM
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning Claire Dederer
Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning download torrent isoHunt Love and Trouble: A Midlife Reckoning book docs

“I,,,cried,,,for,,,everything,,,I,,,couldn't,,,have ...
BooksJun,,23Daniel,,Edward,,Moore,,,
Poetry: ...
Jun,,22Chuckanut,,Radio,,Hour,,@,,WCC's,,Heiner,,Theater,,Featuring,,Claire,,
Dederer,,-,,Love,,and,,Trouble:,,A,,Midlife,,ReckoningBy,,,Claire,,,Dederer;,,,
Narrated,,,By,,,Claire,,,Dederer;,,,Length:,,,7,,,hrs;,,,Release,,,Date:,,,05-09-17;,,,Not,,,rated,,,yet
LOVE,,AND,,TROUBLE,,by,,Claire,,Dederer,,..Claire,,Dederer's,,soon-to-be-released,,book,,,Love,,and,,Trouble:,,A,,Midlife,,
Reckoning,,,is,,a,,very,,personal,,,honest,,,and,,intimate,,memoir,,about,,one ...
..The,,culmination,,of,,these,,ruminations,,,Love,,and,,Trouble:,,A,,Midlife,,Reckoning,,,is,,
out,,this,,week(Courtesy ...
May,,,12,,,,2017,,,..Meg,said:,I've,just,finished,
Claire,Dederer's,“Love,and,Trouble”,or,,as,I've,alternatively,titled,it,“Pe...
May,23,,2017,..The,Hardcover,of,the,Love,and,Trouble:,A,Midlife,Reckoning,by,Claire,Dederer,
at,Barnes,&,Noble$25.95

Claire,Dederer,will,speak,about,and,sign,her,new,book,,"Love,and,Trouble:,A,
Midlife,Reckoning,",tonight,at,the,Boulder,Book,Storewhile,,,it,,,was,,,still,,,a,,,work,,,in,,,progress,,,,and,,,
now,,,she's,,,returning,,,when,,,it's,,,a,,,book:,,,Love,,,and,,,Trouble:,,,A,,,Midlife,,,Reckoning.
Jun,,,22Chuckanut,,,Radio,,,Hour,,,@,,,WCC's,,,Heiner,,,Theater,,,Featuring,,,Claire,,,
Dederer,,,-,,,Love,,,and,,,Trouble:,,,A,,,Midlife,,,Reckoning“I,,cried,,helplessly,”,,she,,writes,,,in,,her,,new,,
memoir,,Love,,and,,TroubleUNABRIDGEDClaire,Dederer..

Jun,,23Daniel,,Edward,,Moore,,,
Poetry: ...
Jun,,22Chuckanut,,Radio,,Hour,,@,,WCC's,,Heiner,,Theater,,Featuring,,Claire,,
Dederer,,-,,Love,,and,,Trouble:,,A,,Midlife,,Reckoning*FREE*,
shipping,on,qualifying,offersJul,,..In,this,edgy,,frank,,and,at,times,outright,hilarious,tale,of,lost,youth,and,midlife,
angst,,Dederer,(Poser),,a,wife,and,mother,of,two,who,lives,on,an ...
Love,and,Trouble:,A,Midlife,ReckoningMarriages,often,appear,more,fragile,from,the ...
May,5,,2017,..

Claire,,,Dederer,,,is,,,about,,,to,,,fall,,,off,,,the,,,deep,,,end,,,at,,,age,,,44,,,in,,,her,,,new,,,book,,,,"Love,,,
and,,,Trouble:,,,A,,,Midlife,,,Reckoning",,,(Knopf,,,,$25.95)Love,and,Trouble:,A,Midlife,Reckoning,[Claire,Dederer],on,Amazon.com
Buy,,Books,,online:,,Love,,and,,Trouble:,,A,,Midlife,,Reckoning,,,2017,,,ISBN ...
Dederer's,,new,,memoir,,,Love,,and,,Trouble:,,A,,Mid-Life,,Reckoning,,shifts,,between,,
her,,experience,,as,,a,,middle-aged,,mom,,in,,the,,grip,,of,,unexpected,,sexual ...
May,,15,,,2017,,..We,,,will,,,be,,,discussing,,,her,,,
latest,,,acclaimed,,,memoir,,,Love,,,and,,,Trouble:,,,A,,,Midlife,,,Reckoning.
Claire,,,Dederer,,,,Love,,,and,,,TroubleClaire,,Dederer,,+,,Ada,,Calhoun,,|,,Love,,and,,Trouble,,.. 48a4f088c3

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 05:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Déterminants Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Partie Public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation