FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésP.M. ConnexionConnexion
Irreducible Complexity: EForth For Discovery Download Epub

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Déterminants Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur Message
emmegol
Touriste

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 17:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Irreducible Complexity: EForth For Discovery Download Epub Répondre en citant

Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery
by Juergen Pintaske
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery

eForth - Contents - 1.1 Moore’s Law Marches On

Moore’s Law marches on, and more and more circuits are crowded into microcontrollers. In the last 15 years, I had programmed many ARM chips, and had watched with amazement the progress of the ARM chips. My approach had always been to port an eForth system onto the chips and tried to make the best use of the chips. Here are some of the ARM chips I put eForth on.
2001: Nintendo’s GameBoyAdvance had an ARM7TDMI chip in it. It had 32 KB of RAM. No flash. It had lots of external flash and RAM for games.
2004: ADuC7024 from Analog Devices had 62 KB of flash and 8 KB of RAM, and lots of IO devices, including ADC and DAC. I built a ForthStamp based on it, a really nice single chip stamp size computer.
2008: AT91SAM7x256 from Atmel. It had 64 KB of flash and 16 KB of RAM, and lots of IO devices.

A couple of years ago, I told my friends in the Silicon Valley FIG and Taiwan FIG that I had to really retire from Forth programming. I did, and worked peacefully on translating Bach’s cantatas from German to Chinese, and putting Tang poems into Schubert’s songs, and many other things I had neglected all the years. Then, last month, a friend in Taiwan FIG sent me this ForthDuino Board, which was used to control a laser cutting machine to make PC boards. It had footprints of IO sockets of Arduino board and MSP430 LaunchPad. It is intended to suck in all applications from Arduino and
LaunchPad. I was told that the ARM chip on ForthDuino is the same one used in the STM32F4Discovery Kit. Looking up the STM32F407 chip, I was shocked to see so much memory, and so many IO devices. 1 MB of flash and 192 KB of RAM. It is a Wow chip, and in desperate need of a good eForth system.
So. I re-open my workbench, unpacked my tools, download all necessary IDE and programming toolchains. But, the world has changed since I stopped watching. Keil is still there, but its toolchain became uVision5. STM32F4 is no longer an ARM chip. It is a Cortex M4 chip. There is no ARM in STM32F4. All that’s left is a THUMB, and a really big THUMB.

The first shock was that I could not use the ARM directive in the assembler. The assembler generated lots of error messages if you do ARM. It is much happier if you use the THUMB directive. Then, the RSC instruction disappeared. Reading the ARM assembler manual carefully, I found that ARM.
Holdings is phasing out the ARM instruction set, and replacing it with the THUMB2 instruction set. It gave up the beautiful RISC architecture, and reverted to the ugly CISC architecture we all despised.

I missed the simple serial COM port in PC. The USB is so much harder to deal with. You don’t know what’s going on. You must have faith on the USB drivers given to you.

There is no simple example to guide me, to start my exploration. The Demo project provided with STAM32F4-Discovery Kit is a huge package with 7 folders and 31 files. There is no clear entry point. I spent 3 weeks wandering around in the hardware and software maze, looking for an entry point. The great breakthrough came when I realized that I only had to set up the reset vector correctly, everything would work smoothly from that point on. Throw away all the header files, init files, device driver files. I only need one assembly file to do what I have to do.

Since STM32F4 is no longer an ARM7 chip. It is not necessary to keep the name in my eForth implementations. I planned and completed 3 versions of eForth for this chip:

STM32eforth v7.01 The eForth dictionary resides in flash memory, and executes from flash memory. It is upgraded to align with the eForth2 model, with subroutine tread model and fully optimized for performance.

STM32eforth v7.10 The eForth dictionary resides in flash memory. Flash memory is remapped to the virtual memory in Page 0. eForth executes from Page 0 memory.

Details:
price: $4.00
bound: 370 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0725MBJ9V
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 3663 KB

Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery Juergen Pintaske
Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery book french Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery information wiki author book francais

Tags: full ebook, book cheap book, free download mobile pdf, download via torrent client, book 2shared, book docs, tablet access book sale value, ebook android pdf, book ZippyShare, download torrent isoHunt, thepiratebay torrent download, download torrent, book download via Transmission, You search pdf online pdf, no registration read macbook full sale, download torrent, book torrent, text how download book selling mp3, book samsung, mobile ebook, book download, bookstore, book samsung, story pocket amazon download djvu

Recent developments show this idea was right all along...Irreducible complexity seems to overlook that while some organs lose their ...
Mark Perakh - 《Skeptical Inquirer》 - 2005
The Discovery Institute immediately jumped to the match, with MrMichael Behe, 2Video Related Irreducible Complexity - John Smith N...
This video shows irreducible complexityArchaeologists carry out long and difficult excavations looking for clues, such as tools, works of art, household...
View info on Irreducible complexityEx-attorney Casey Luskin of the Discovery Institute refere...
I...
2010年1月27日 -  why irreducible complexity is not a valid argument in favor of intelligent...You have the ability to make that next discovery, break that c...
2012年12月28日 - Video Irreducible Complexity, upload by John Smith in 27A clip from the NOVA production...
Now that evolution has become an issue in the presidential campaign (in the May 3 debate among Republican presidential hopefuls, when moderator ...
Mark Perakh - 《Talkreason Org》
discovery that coded information is involved in the world of cell based ...Irreducible Complexity Kenneth Miller Michael Behe multiverse mutations Natural ...
2012年1月28日 -  There is much more to say about why the idea of irreducible complexity has not won over the science of biology, including attacks on how go...
Evolution Of Irreducible Complexity ExplainedApril 12, 2006 Using new ...led to a discovery: a brown dwarf a little more than 100 light years...
Read the pros and cons of the debate Evolution cannot account for irreducible complexity..That's what it is — this...Arguments from irreducible complexity must also take into account the question...
Irreducible ComplexityIrreducible complexity is a term coined by Michael Behe,...(Behe, 1996, speech delivered to the Discovery Institute) This is the ...
Irreducible Complexity, BIOLOGY: Irreducible Complexity - Richard Dawkins, Irreducible Complexity? - Evolution of the Eye Explained, Irreducible Complexity,...
complex system: The best known example for irreducible complexity, and thus for Intelligent Design, in molecular biology has become the bacterial flagellum...
2011年2月9日 - Irreducible complexity is a term used to describe a characteristic of certain complex systems whereby they need all of their individual comp...
This article covers irreducible complexity as used by those who argue for .....  Behe, the Discovery Institute, and "intelligent design" took a serious...
2014年7月18日 - Irreducible complexity says some parts of life don't work without all the restFor information on irreducible complexity as used in Systems...
2004年11月1日 - Irreducible complexityFrom CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science Jump to: navigation, search Irreducibly complexity (IC) is a c...
Send them to the Discovery Institute webpage Irreducible complexity: The theory that if a part of an appara...
2007年1月31日 - s notion of irreducible complexity is simply irrelevant to any determination ..Darwin's Black Box, 5Irreducible complexity ( IC) is the argument that certain biological systems cannot evolution by successive sma...
Dover Area School District trial Behe testified under oath that irreducible complexity did not rule out known evolutionary mechanisms and that there are no ...
Irreducible Complexity Back When numerous things have to be "right" for ...A Challenge for Intelligent Design: The Discovery Institute responds...
Irreducible complexity (IC) is an argument by proponents of intelligent design that certain biological systems are too complex to have evolved...
Watch, streaming, or download Irreducible Complexity? The Bacterial Flagellum video (09:36) to mp4, 3gp, flv for freeWedge...
Irreducible Complexity is a term that was coined by the microbiologist ...and I wish them luck, as this will be a significant scientific discovery...
was cited as an example of "irreducible complexity" by Michael Behe ..4 Hits..undertook their work was ultimately little affected by Gode...
2009年2月20日 -  These ideas come of Discovery Institute’s (The evangelical think-tank ...interject the claim of irreducible complexity into evolution thro...
2010年6月13日 - I'm happy to report that over a decade since prominent ID theorists have pointed out the irreducible complexity of molecular machines such a...
Irreducible Complexity Eye Behe Irreducible Complexity Image Eye Instant Eye ...wizards and their insatiable greed sparked by the discovery of an ancient ...
A Scientific Blow to Darwinism: Irreducible Complexity August 29, 2013 0 It would be quite irrational to suggest that any intelligent design came into ...
Second one explains-away irreducible complexityIrreducible complexity (IC) is the argument that certain biological systems ...
2011年5月7日 - Definition of Irreducible Complexity: "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed ...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Irreducible Complexity: eForth for Discovery

不可简化的复杂性:eFORTH发现

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
This article covers irreducible complexity as used by those who argue for intelligent designDiscovery Institute Center for Science and Culture Centre for Intelligent ...
This irreducible complexity of the cell shatters the Darwinist myth and ...//www.discoveryinstitutepress.com/in-the-beginning/index.php Granville Sewell...
the talk page for discussing improvements to the Irreducible complexity article...comes from the Discovery Institute as part of their campaign to push ID...
Biochemistry professor Michael Behe, the originator of the argument of irreducible complexity, defines an irreducibly complex system as one "composed of ...
2008年11月10日 -  Irreducible Complexity as understood by the scientific community is where you cannot remove parts of a biological system and still have the...
Michael Behe’s concept of irreducible complexity, and in particular his ..Africa did not know that it existed so to them it was a discovery...
such those on Discovery channel, and on the UC Berkeley Biology website...Irreducible Complexity himself, Michael Behe, leading the charge (see ID the Future)...
2014年4月15日 -  as an irreducible organizational complexity of the genetic regulation system ..none
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
2006年4月7日 - Discovery Institute > Center for Science and Culture > Articles > How to Explain Irreducible Complexity -- A Lab Manual How to Explain Irre...
Michael Behe - 《Discovery Institute》
Discovery Institute Center for Science and Culture Centre for Intelligent ..download video karaoke beat..Behe and his associates at the Discovery Institute continue to cultivate ...
Mediander Connects Irreducible complexity to 1Of Pandas and People, 4And third one refutes the ..Specified complexity, 3 79c7fb41ad

Microfluidics and Nanotechnology: Biosensing to the Single Molecule Limit (Devices, Circuits, and Systems) download epub mobi pdf fb2THEOLOGICAL LANGUAGE (THE WRITTINGS OF BLESSED ANTONIO ROSMINI) download epub mobi pdf fb2You Are Free Study Guide with DVD: Be Who You Already Are download epub mobi pdf fb2Army Techniques Publication ATP 1-0.2 Theater-Level Human Resources Support January 2017 download epub mobi pdf fb2A Spiritual Canticle of the Soul and the Bridegroom Christ download epub mobi pdf fb2Tiny Blessings: For All Seasons download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Physical Security Systems download epub mobi pdf fb2When Pre-K Comes to School: Policy, Partnerships, and the Early Childhood Education Workforce download epub mobi pdf fb2Winning New Business For Dummies download epub mobi pdf fb2The Progeny: A Novel (Descendants of the House of Bathory Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 17:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Déterminants Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation